Improving School Communications with ParentMail
From Tuesday 3rd May 2016 we upgraded to PMX – ParentMail’s latest software.
Download the apps here…
The latest version of ParentMail means you can easily pick up school messages on your smartphone by downloading the free ParentMail App on Android or iOS, as well as using the desktop version via the web address www.pmx.parentmail.co.uk. Many improvements have been made to the system to ensure its ease of use for parents/carers.
And that’s not all…….
- Access ParentMail PMX even when there’s no network connection via the app on your mobile
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In app notifications help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Helps preserve your data allowance.
To use the latest version of ParentMail all you need to do is verify your account. There is no longer a long code required. Following migration day, we will be contacting you with either an email or text message from ParentMail, when you receive this please just follow the instructions below. Please note you will not be able to put online payments on 3rd May during the migration process. If you have both a mobile number and an email address registered on your account, you will receive a registration invitation by text and email. You can decide which way you register – but you will only need to register once.
Please click on the link from the text message and follow the verification process. You will be asked to enter some details to verify who you are and to set a password for your account.
Please click on the link from the email and follow the verification process. As above, you will be asked to enter some details to verify who you are and to set a password for your account.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If you have any issues or queries with the process please contact Mrs C Medland, Business Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01626 862318.
Reporting student absences
From Monday 12th September we will have the option for parents/carers to report students’ absences via our online communication/payments Parentmail PMX system. Absence reporting will only work through the ParentMail App, so it’s important that you download the App onto your iPhone or Android device to use this facility.
Absences can be reported in 4 easy steps:
- From the ParentMail App, open ‘Absences’ and select the name of your child/children who will be absent.
- Select a reason for absence from a drop down menu.
- Select an amount of time that the child is likely to be off school for.
- Add any additional notes, and then send to college.
Please contact email@example.com if you require any further details or assistance.